Re: [teacherartexchange] Looking for books

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 12:25:13 PDT

A student brought in a book called Post Secret by Frank Warren. It's pretty
interesting--art therapy I guess you would say--He put out 300 blank postcards
all over the place and asked people to send them to him anonymously with a
secret that they had never told anyone. He has gotten back over 10,000 cards.