[teacherartexchange] movies with art history

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 09:31:33 PDT

I came across this website today - thought it was really interesting! I
can't wait to see 'Goya's Ghosts' and 'Klimt' in 2006 - although I've heard
nothing about them.

The website lists movies that have art history content in them.

http://daphne.palomar.edu/mhudelson/ArtHistoryMovies.html

I will certainly be renting some of the other ones over the summer!
sue