Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] art show on line

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 21 2006 - 20:11:24 PDT

Oh what a fiasco! And it just had to be poor little Richard the screamer's
class, too...yikes!

Those kids will never forget that art class! I hope that your entire outfit
was not ruined. Were you able to salvage any of it?

Thanks for the online art show link--I enjoyed all the work. I wish I could
get our central office to approve me putting work online (pending parent
approval). I have not even been able to take the step of asking parents for
approval yet because I have not gotten the go-ahead from the art department
because my supervisor wants the thumbs-up from the legal department. Sigh.
So it won't be a-happenin' this academic year. I am determined to make it
happen next year, though.

Amy, your Chicago buddy

To unsubscribe go to