[teacherartexchange] Ceramic figurative work to inspire - Cary Lathan Weigand

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 21 2006 - 13:27:12 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a site to inspire a lesson in sculpting figures in clay:
http://www.carylathanweigand.com/index.html

Cary Lathan Weigand - beautiful earthenware figures - with inspiration
from Asian philosophies and Shamanism - focusing on awareness of mind,
spirit, and environment.

If anyone does a lesson inspired by his work, I'd love to see it. No
need to write a detailed lesson plan (unless you do it for yourself
anyways).

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department