[teacherartexchange] Weekend trip to Mostar and Nevesinje

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 21 2006 - 11:31:09 PDT

Dear all,

I have now posted on my blog my weekend trip to Mostar and Nevesinje, two
towns in the former Yugoslav republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina. The town of
Mostar, home of the famous 400-yr old Ottoman bridge, was one of the victims
of intense fighting between Muslims and Croats. I have included some photos
for you to see as well.
http://melissaenderle.blogspot.com/

Melissa