Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Looking for books on Contemporary Art

Date: Sun May 21 2006 - 10:25:45 PDT

The best thing I can think of is Jasmina Reza's stage play "Art", which is about
three friends and the disruption to their relationship when one of them buys a
minimalist, all white painting. I saw it at the San Jose Reportory theater and it
was excellent. I don't know if the script is available in published form. Here's a
url to get you started: