RE: [teacherartexchange] more art to share - extend/transform paintings

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 21 2006 - 06:26:43 PDT

Re:
http://www.wendypaigefree.com/ehsartwork.html

Wendy,
This are terrific!! Really!! I love them. I spent a lot of time
analyzing them and that was lots of fun. I bet others who are viewing them
in person are enjoying doing the same.
Susan, I would love to hear how you plan to take this down to the 5th grade
level.

Rene Magritte would be the artist I would incorporate into this lesson
because of his idea of "inside the inside of the inside" which I saw in a
couple of your students' works.
Great idea Wendy!
Cindy