Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] art show on line

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 19 2006 - 22:09:10 PDT

On May 19, 2006, at 8:53 PM, hollingsworth005 wrote:

> Hi all,
> WHew! Last Friday of the school year is over.
> Here is the link if you would like to visit. Enjoy! Jeryl in SC

Thank you for posting your kids art on line. It's great that you are
able to post photos of the students working in class. It makes
the process so meaningful. Enjoy your summer.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703