Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Looking for Heiroglyph Sheet

From: SUSAN STEVENS (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 19 2006 - 06:01:26 PDT

Hi everyone!
I am on a mission to find a specific Heiroglyph sheet.
 I have many different alphebets (but always looking
for new ones)....the one I'm looking for is actually
not an alphebet. There seems to be more than one page
(maybe two or three?)- but I only have one page, and a
bad copy at that.

The page is made up of a series of boxes (like bricks)
that are seperated by dashed lines (------). The top
left box is "GEB", and the bottom right box is
"YESTERDAY". Some of the other boxes include
heiroglyphs for "MAGICAL POWERS", "MIGHTLY", PROTECT",

I seem to be missing at least the first portion of the

I would love to get new copies of these sheets. I
have done extensive searches on the internet and in
books looking for this but have not found it yet. I
would be excited for a digital verson (scanned) or via
snail mail.

I will even trade copies of the alphebets that I have!

More than likely this was in some teaching book that
is no longer produced.

Please e-mail me if you have any leads to this
Sue Stevens

To unsubscribe go to