Re: [teacherartexchange] Painting on foam insulation

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 17:09:59 PDT

Sara, the big bottles of acrylic and tempera that I
have bead up badly on foam insulation. I haven't tried
priming it with house paint though. I carve it, and it
looks like wood (made a big sign for my classroom). I
think heavier-bodies acrylics would work, or some
water-soluable oils. I'd like to know what paint you
find that works.

Betty