[teacherartexchange] Do you want your student art on line? Art Rooms on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 11:13:01 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

There are two more openings on Incredible Art Department for Art Rooms.
Would you like to have your own mini web site on line? This is open to
list members who do not have a site of their own.

You can get started now with a couple of pages of work from this year,
then add to it next year.

Reply to me OFF LIST if you are interested. Browse the Art Rooms on
Incredible Art Department to get an idea what the mini sites look
like:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/artroom.html

Reply to judy.decker(at)gmail.com

Regards,