[teacherartexchange] Painting on foam insulation

---------

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 09:57:16 PDT

At a conference a year ago I heard a great idea-
paint a "mural" on foam insulation boards. I can't
find my notes and am not quite sure how to go about
hanging it so that I could take it down easily with
little damage so that I could paint on it again next
year possibly. Have you done or seen anything like
that before? How can I hang that onto a brick wall in
an easy and sturdy manner?
Thanks!

(BTW, I did one last fire with my kiln this week and
NOTHING BROKE! Thanks for all your great suggestions -
it was such an amazing feeling to open it and see
their work safe and sound! (now if they can get it
home without breaking it...hahah)

Sarah
In WI