[teacherartexchange] teaching grades k-12

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 05:23:56 PDT

Marcia,
I would be scared to take this on. BUT, having said
that, know that you are going to know exactly what
that MS or HS student knows because you taught them
(as the years go on). I think that would be really
wonderful--your knowledge of students and your ability
to build on what they really know.
Beth