[teacherartexchange] teaching grades k-12

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 20:49:27 PDT

Does anyone here teach K-12 art for their whole
district? Is it totally crazy? Do you have enough
time to get everything done? I'm just curious because
there's a job opening near me and I think it might be
fun to teach a variety of grade levels, but at the
same time it might be scary since I've never taught
high school.