Re: [teacherartexchange] Calling all color theorists

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 12:43:30 PDT

I have finally got our science teacher to start
reinforcing for me that what they learn about mixing
spectral light is not applicable necessarily to paint!

Furthermore, I tell them that there is no actual black
paint, that paint is all made from "something" that
looks near to black, like carbon, and mixing all 3
primaries is never ever going to make black, and that
white paint is usually made from zinc or titanium.