Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Public Domain Images for inspiration (Altered Books and more)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 10:38:44 PDT

Dear Art Educators and Altered Book Enthusiasts

Many of you have probably already seen Karen's Whimsy Web site:

Karen Hatzigeorgiou creates original contemporary art in the form of
altered books and collage art. A must see site (especially the

Karen contacted me to add links to her Public Domain images
Public Domain Images - Scans of engravings and other
artwork from a personal collection of old books, magazines, and post
cards. Updated regularly.

I will be adding links on the pages for Clip Art and Public Domain
images - as well as on the Altered Book Lesson Plan.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to