Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Calling all color theorists

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 20:47:13 PDT

I tell them that black is the absense of all color-
like when something blocks the sunlight....and white
is the addition of all color like when white light is
refracted through a prism and is seperated into the
color spectrum (ROY G BIV). I also refer to black and
white as neutrals, but now that I am thinking about
it....???- Mikel

Do You Yahoo!?