[teacherartexchange] Lesson Plan Sharing Groups

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 10:41:31 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I thought I would open up the lesson plan sharing groups to new members.
Let me know which group you would like to join. I send all lessons
that come to me to the lesson plan sharing groups before I put them on
Incredible Art Department. I do not put all lessons on the site - but
do share them with the grade level groups. I have groups for
elementary, middle school, high school and AP Studio.

Reply to me (off list) with the following information if you would
like to join one (or more) of the Lesson Sharing Groups.

Group(s) you want to join:
First and last name:
Summer email address:
Location (state):
Grade Levels you teach:
Your personal area of expertise:
Lesson Plan you wish to share:

I only add new members who send a lesson to share with the group.
You can send that to me now or after school is out.

Send all replies to me OFF LIST at judy.decker (at) gmail.com
Make sure you send me an email address that will allow you to receive
attachments.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department