[teacherartexchange] perspective motivation

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 04:09:28 PDT

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/movies/20060512_POSEIDON_FEATURE/blocker.html?th&emc=th

This is a link to a clip at the NY Times from the
Poseiden Adventure (new movie). It includes the
perspective drawings used by the director to make the
effect of closeness or claustrophobia. A great
5-minute motivator for anyone in the midst of a
perspective or really any drawing exercise.
Hope it helps someone.
thanks again, Judy, for sharing how we can get these
daily dispatches from the Times. For my HS program
current events, they are amazing.
For those of you that don't have a digital projector
yet, I would make sure an administrator sees some of
the stuff your kids are missing, like this. You need
the technology to support it, if you don't have it.
Beth