[teacherartexchange] quiet postings & thanks

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 02:40:26 PDT

The end of the year is coming like a sound wave. I was thinking there
weren't many posts on the list, than I realized that I have been so busy
that I haven't even been reading the list on a daily basis.
1.Thanks to Dale Roberts to a fabulous art trading card swap
2. Thanks to Ken for his abstract figures and the Yellow submarine idea.
buying the yellow submarine has given me a lot of pleasure. One autistic
student asks day after day for the "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" song.
3. Thanks to Judy for continuing to scope out the net for us.
4.Thanks to my Pinwheels for Peace friends. We are gearing up for next fall.
Randy (living currently in the land of the blackfly.)