RE:[teacherartexchange] What would you do?

---------

From: AClaire (yah1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 01:29:02 PDT

 Thank you! It's an old chapel, on of my favourite assignments for my
students...LOL The rest of the school is modern and not so interesting,
unfortunately. I do have the beach at about 500 meters, but it's too
distracting, I cannot take them there... They will want to go to the water!

I have yet to teach proper perspective, for now I am just showing them how
things look smaller or larger from where we stand. I have taught them how to
watch for horizontals, verticals and oblique with the pencil method. I also
taught them to draw what they see and not what they think... they are
seeing... It's always rewarding when a student realizes that point suddenly!
I am trying to teach them to see...

Anne-Claire