Re: [teacherartexchange] Uffizi question

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 14 2006 - 20:56:19 PDT

If you dont want to stand in lines. I went in early
June and we bought a pass for 3 days. It was worth it.
We saw many museums and didnt have to stay long if we
didnt want to. Look into the carte orange
transportation pass. You have to bring a 1x1 photo of
yourself .Its a deal.

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School
Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado