Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] African Art in Albuquerque

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 14 2006 - 14:31:33 PDT

Today "Resonance from the Past" African Sculptures from the New
Orleans Museum of Art
opened in Albuquerque. It is fantastic and well worth your time. The
exhibit will be at the
Albuquerque Museum till August 13. I just returned from the opening.
Tomorrow the
docents have a walk through with William Fagaly, the curator from New

Also, we have a new Museum Director. We took her away from Colorado
Her name is Cathy Wright. It will be good to have some young
energetic blood.
There is hope for the future.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons