Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Must see Book Arts sites

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 14 2006 - 11:13:08 PDT

Dear Altered Books Enthusiasts,

Here are two sites that you will appreciate. Both were posted by
Lizbeth to Altered Books Yahoo list.

Subject: Interesting site

Check out the "Spirit Books" by Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord:
Very earthy - using handmade papers and nature

Boston Book Arts site and these book artists:
Susan has some books on this site as well.... Lots to see.

I will be adding these links to the Altered Book Lesson Plan on
Incredible Art Department.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources