Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Donnalyn Shuster - Vivian Komando - in the News

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 12:39:10 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Art News on Incredible Art Department has been updated:

Vivian Komando received her doctorate from Florida State University.
Donnalyn Shuster's student received a National Gold Key.
Donnalyn students particpated in Exploring Museum Careers Program -
their exhibit opens May 20 at Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute

Do you have any news to shout about? Send it my way and I will add it
to Art News. How did your students do with Scholastic Awards this

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to