[teacherartexchange] Glen Este High School - web site

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 09:30:45 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a new-to-me high school web site - Glen Este High School -
Communications Technology Small School:
http://www.westcler.org/gh/curlessmatt/
Check the pull down menu for lots of project ideas. Graphic design
teachers will want to check out the logo designs (using students'
initials).

There are many sample handouts on the site, too.

Middle School teachers will want to browse for ideas too.

Share quality school art sites that you come across.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/