Re:[teacherartexchange] What would you do?

---------

From: leah rachlis (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 12 2006 - 07:43:54 PDT

Stacie - take heart, all the kids everywhere are "horrible" right now - even
the best kids in the world.

Here at GLOBE we are counting in hours not days - finishing up projects,
cleaning and collecting. There are only a very few teachable moments left -
I would use this time to celebrate and reflect on the year gone bye, but
don't hold your breath expecting order...

I am sure there are those who disagree, but one of the things that has
allowed me to work smarter - not harder - is to ride the wave of the flow of
the students energy, rather than trying to force it to meet my agenda.

Think summer - think adventure - think of projects to capture that
excitement.

 - Leah