RE:[teacherartexchange] What would you do?

---------

From: AClaire (yah1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 12 2006 - 04:38:09 PDT

 Hi Stacie,

They should'nt do the project again, you said they wouldn't if they did not
behave...

At this time of year, a project I have been doing generally with success is
take the kids outside 2 or 3 sessions to draw something from the school,
then back to class where they paint it. I provide a photo of what they have
been drawing, when they are finished drawing it. It has worked because they
are happy to be outside in the sun... Here are 2 pics, as you can see...
outside peacefully and still in the process of painting... But I am lucky, I
have only 15 students per class.

http://www.studio224.com/barb/index.htm

Anne-Claire