Re: [teacherartexchange] What would you do?

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 18:56:42 PDT

My gut reaction is that since you told them that if they didn't
behave appropriately you would change the project, now you need to
follow through and change the project. I think now you have to stick
to what you say, even if you don't really want to take it away from
them- or they know that next time you say something you won't mean it
either. You can still give them something fun- even something mask
based.
I have never had much luck with balloons either- we make masks over a
light cardboard base that they shape and paper mache.
Good luck-
Heather