[teacherartexchange] clay stuff

---------

From: Leah Korican (lkorican_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 16:56:46 PDT

Great suggestions that I am going to take to heart to avoid breakages!

One issue I hesitate to raise but I'm going to...making ornaments even if the images are not-religious is a bit dicey to me. I have students who do not celebrate with ornaments at all so I would give them a choice between making their object into an ornament or a magnet or a pin.

best,

Leah in Oakland (most multicultural city in America)