[teacherartexchange] Bearden & Warhol

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 12:32:16 PDT

Thank you all for your ideas about important Romare Bearden images. I
appreciate your input!

I'd like to take this opportunity to also thank those of you who contacted
me about topics for the "Dropping in on" video and book series. Jim McNeill
and I have just completed "Dropping in on Andy Warhol" and it will be
shipped in the very near future. This video is in direct response to the
calls for a Warhol video suitable for young viewers. For a snippet from the
video, go to www.artresourcesforteachers.com and click on sneak preview.

If you have suggestions for future artists to be explored in the "Dropping
in on" series, there is a link in the yellow box on the More Services page.

Pam
Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Art Education Office #314
Northern Arizona University