RE: [teacherartexchange] K-3 Clay use and projects

---------

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 10:01:06 PDT

Thanks for all the wondeful suggestions! I am making
good notes of all of them for next year. Do certain
clays come better prepared for little kids (better
wedged??).

The problems came when I had 1st grade rolling out
clay and printing thier hands and other various
objects into the clay, they may have been too thin for
some and others had air in them (they blew a hole
right in the middle).

I feel so much better prepared for next year now.
Thanks so much your your help! :)

Sarah
in WI