[teacherartexchange] K-3 Clay use and projects

---------

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 10 2006 - 12:25:12 PDT

Once again I opened the kiln today and found about 10
1st grade projects broken! Ugh! :(
Does anyone have any suggestions about working with
clay and the kinder-artists? How do you go about
wedging the clay, etc. I would also love to hear
about some great projects for this age.
  I love clay but it can be so frustrating, messy, and
a lot of work on my part. How can it be easier??

Thanks!
Sarah