Re: [teacherartexchange] what happens when you get pulled from the art room

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 15:50:51 PDT

Evil me had to laugh at this story! The teachers will surely have to respect
you abit more after this - not necessarily that you "teach" anything of true
importance, but at least you keep the mess contained! I am just evil enough
to do glitter with classes where their teachers don't respect my program.
But then, I get my kicks in a variety of odd ways! *L*
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids