Re: [teacherartexchange] acrylic paint question

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 05:05:52 PDT

I second the Acrylic Latex idea. Avoid white tempera
as a bse coat!(my student teachers' big learning
experience)
Another way to make them go farther and really make
the most of the wrinkled skin is to do one base color
of acrylic and teach your kids how to drybrush over
the wrinkles with a lighter, not watered down color.