Re:[teacherartexchange] Old crayons melted in glue gun...from Carol

---------

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 16:30:07 PDT

Just thought I'd share a small discovery which may be obvious to most, but
wasn't to me. If you have a bunch of crayons that you need to peel the
paper off of for rubbings or for putting into some other project, just put
them in a big container and run warm water over them. I have soaked them
overnight and the papers just slide right off. Then lay them out to dry
because water doesn't mix well with the projects you'll use them in.

Theresa Parker
Gig Harbor, WA