[teacherartexchange] Looking for Watercolor and Collage

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 06:54:51 PDT

When I lost my hard drive I lost some favorite music. One song was
called
"Watercolor and Collage". It was an MP3 file. I don't know who sung
it or
where on the web I found it. It was a real hoot. I've done a google
search
to no avail. If anyone has the tune or the source please let me know.
I'd sure like it back on my i-pod.
                                                Thanks, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net