[teacherartexchange] surdna grant - art/travel workshops

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 13:48:51 PDT

judy's post about the surdna grant really piqued my
interest and i am thinking of writing a proposal. has
anyone else done it? i would like to do a
watercolor/botanical illustration travel workshop;
tropical plants are my main interest, so i was
thinking mexico, central america, caribbean... has
anyone done any workshops in those areas? i would love
to hear about your experiences/recomendations!

thanks,

wendy

 wendy
www.wendypaigefree.com