Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Student art needed for IAD Home Page

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 07 2006 - 13:20:42 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Would you like your student art featured on Incredible Art Department Home Page?

I have art work lined up for next month - so I am looking for art to
feature for July and August.

This month, Denise Pannell's student art is featured and Tina Grimes'
lesson plan for paper mache hands is the lesson feature.

If you want the student names included, you must get parent permission.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to