Re: [teacherartexchange] Old crayons

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 07 2006 - 05:50:32 PDT

I have found a fantastic new contraption for melting
crayons that I would like to recommend. It is for
melting wax for candles and it's called "the Candle
Creations Candle Maker" It's made of plastic and
fairly cheap - about $30. It melts wax a lot faster
than in the oven and has a pour spout on the bottom -
the only problem is that it is created to hold a
candle mold at the bottom, so I just put a plastic cup
under there and then pour the melted wax into a mold.
(I use candy molds and make crayons that look like
frogs and turtles).