Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: April 29, 2006

---------

From: Claire d'Anthes (cdanthes_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2006 - 12:30:39 PDT

A few weeks ago, I asked for some printmaking ideas to finish off the
year. I've been busy since getting ready for our student show, but I
just wanted to say thanks to those who responded, both on this exchange
and to me personally. I'm going to try out some of the monotype ideas,
and do a world architecture theme collagraph to use up some of the
corrugated cardboard that a parent gave me. If I can gather enough
visuals, the final project will be product packaging - design logo,
printed wrapping paper and a shopping bag or gift box. I also have
plenty of stuff for making paste papers and since we've already made
books, we might do torn paper pictures. A student is working on a
website for me, so when it's up, I'll share some of the results. My
interest in teaching this class is definitely revived with new ideas
for next year. Thanks a lot.
Claire