Re:[teacherartexchange] Portfolio Review

---------

From: Marianne Galyk (mgalyk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 05 2006 - 13:42:52 PDT

Recently on the list (last week or so) someone
mentioned that they send home portfolios with a
portfolio review survey (set of questions) for parents
that was to be returned. I wonder if that person would
share what they send home? Or does anyone else do
something like this? I would really like to be sure
that the portfolios go home and that parents see what
their children have accomplished.
Thanks,
Marianne from Ohio