Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] your own sketchbook

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 18:43:26 PDT

I'm thinking about fairly small pieces that I can
carry in my daybag, and I don't see myself having
hours and hours in any one spot, so probably around 6
x 8.

I am designing and making my own "easy on the back"
bag, and will make a little space just for it. In my
actual backpack I am going to make a portfolo of
foamcor to carry papers and protect any art/ephemera I
might buy at the street markets.

Yes, multiple rubber bands is a good plan. I found a
source online for the clip alone, but also wonder if I
should just bring a few buffalo clips - those large
black kind. keep it simple

To unsubscribe go to