Re: [teacherartexchange] your own sketchbook

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 17:33:47 PDT

I like your idea of taking loose pages and binding them later. You're
taking some really luscious papers! My only suggestion would be to take
several rubber bands, as you are bound to lose some along the way. Have
you thought about how you will protect the whole lot while in transit so
the pages don't get bent or torn?

Maggie