Re: [teacherartexchange] my show

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 12:46:44 PDT

Congrats Betty---I wish I could take a printmaking class from you..Sid

>>> bettycarol_40@sbcglobal.net 5/4/2006 12:19 pm >>>
I'm having a small show of small (6 x 6) woodcuts.
There are 20 in all, but I don't have them all up on
the page yet. They are printed on Kitakata and
Mulberry papers, with chine colle of some very cool
Asian papers I found at Hollanders in Ann Arbor over
Spring Break.

http://www.geocities.com/bettycarol_40@sbcglobal.net/

It is at the Ponca City Art Center in Ponca City, OK,
which is a beautiful old "Osage Oil" mansion, and the
opening is Sunday. It was a lot of work/fun to get 20
blocks carved to my liking.