[teacherartexchange] Old crayons

---------

From: Carolyn Karn (Ckarn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 06:20:58 PDT

     Does anyone have any good projects to use up old crayons? I teach first and second grade so a lot of projects that involve melting are not suitable. I like taking the paper off and putting them through a mini-glue gun, but the logistics just don't work for a whole class to do that because
 there are only two outlets for everything in the classroom.
Carol in SC

NOTICE: This communication including attachments is being sent by or on
behalf of an employee of Marlboro County School District and may contain
confidential or legally privileged information. The sender does not
intend to waive any privilege, including the work-product and/or
attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to intercept,
read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by email and delete this communication and all
copies.