RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 03, 2006

---------

From: clarkda (clarkda_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 05:08:14 PDT

APOLOGY (dysgraphia)

        For anyone who will please accept my apology, and forgive my curt
statements of May 1, I would appreciate your time.

        I was entirely too rash in my statements regarding dysgraphia. I
realize that there is a huge range of disabilities. I appreciate all of
your different ideas and approaches for this difficulty. I realize that
any one of your students can be at any given time very different from my son
and his "particular" set of disabilities. Maybe "he" did well with my
approach, but maybe your students would not.

        I appreciate everything and everyone on this list. I appreciate all
of your efforts for your students. If my son had had teachers like you all
are, maybe I wouldn't have had to take him out of the system he was in.
Again, please accept my apology.

Donna in Ohio