[teacherartexchange] People to People Ambassador program

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 14:53:19 PDT

Did anyone else get an invitation to go to China with Susan J. Gabbard,
President of The National Art Education Association as part of a People to
People Ambassador program to China in December. Has anyone ever done
anything like this before? I am trying to make an informed decision about
this program. Thanks for your help.

San D