RE: [teacherartexchange] Double posts

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 11:56:08 PDT

I posted privately to Christa, but maybe this is more widely spread than the
two of us. I, too, for a while have been getting double posts, sometimes in
quick succession and sometimes widely spaced out . Comcast is taking no
responsiblilty for this . The only way I've had to stop it is to reboot, as
Christa did.
Any one have any ideas?
Les

Leslie A.Miller