[teacherartexchange] new worm warning

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 18:22:44 PDT

Hi, all,

Got the following warning from a reputable online newsletter. Be careful
out there!

Maggie

New Mydoom Virus!

A new variant of the Mydoom virus has been unleashed, and it’s better
(worse) than ever. Be on the lookout for this e-mail worm, which will
carry an attachment and may appear to be from your own Internet service
provider. We have seen a large increase in these kinds of mail messages
in the past 24 hours. Watch out for subject lines like “Account Alert”,
“Mail Transaction Failed”, “Security Measures”, “E-mail Account
Suspension”, or anything else that appears to be official from your
e-mail service. For more information on this new Mydoom variant, visit
the Symantec website by clicking the following link:

http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.mydoom.bu@mm.html